Monday, April 27, 2009

Dani and Kaiya


I just found out that Dani, Corey and my granddaughter Kaiya are going to California and I am so sad!!! I just want them to know that I am going to miss them so much. I watch Kaiya three times a week and I am so attached to her. I can't believe I won't see her for two months, it is going to be so hard to say good-bye to her and Dani. and you too Corey. When they moved to Arizona when Kaiya was just a few weeks old I thought there is no way I can say goodbye to them it was the hardest thing ever, then they came back to Utah and I was so happy. I knew they were probably going to move back but I didn't realize it would be this soon. I just want Dani to know how much I love her, she is such a great daughter. I have the most amazing daughters in the world. They are such great girls. I love having four daughters, we have so much fun together when we hang out. We are all so close. They are all my best friends.

I am going to miss Dani's sense of humor and her smile. I love hearing her laugh she has got the cutest laugh ever. I know 2 months will go by fast but Kaiya will change so much, Dani and Corey will have to send me lots of pictures. Anyway I just want Dani to know how much I love her, and I am so proud that she is my daughter. I want Kaiya to also know how much her grandma loves her and how much I am going to miss her!!!

2 comments:

  1. way to make a daughter cry! i miss you already mama. YOU are the one that is the best. I am so lucky to have a mom as great as you are to learn from. and yes two months will just fly by! i love you to pieces my mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR THE BEST MOM EVER!!!! AND I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE AGAIN TO MISS DANI! I SWEAR THAT'S ALL WE DO. SHE COMES HOME JUST TO TEASE US!!!

    ReplyDelete