Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Temple Celebration

I just got back from the Temple Celebration dance practice, and it was such a great night. I love being in Young Women's!!!! I remember when they called me to be the Young Women's President, I just about fell off my chair and thought there is no way I can do this, but this has been the best experience I have ever had. We are going to perform at the conference center on May 30th in front of the church leaders can you think of anything better then to be there with President Monson the prophet of the Lord? We are so blessed to have all of the temples around us. From my house I can see 3 of them. What a great reminder of how blessed we are. I love serving the Lord, He blesses me every day and it makes me want to be a better person. I LOVE YOUNG WOMEN'S!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were in YW. How cool - I bet you are perfect for the job. Good luck with the temple celebration! And isn't it exciting to see all of them dotting the valley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH...GOOD OL YOUNG WOMENS! TOO BAD I'M NOT WITH YA ANYMORE!!! BOBBI IS THOUGH, AND I BET THAT IS WAY BETTER! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ME MAMA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally picture you doing a great job as the YW president! They released me in November and I still miss working with the YW. It's so great to be involved with their fresh & excited viewpoints.

    ReplyDelete